Thanks!

<M>

The Gale Company is one of the largest real estate companies in the industry with a global portfolio exceeding 60 million square feet of office space. For more information contact 973-301-9500 or visit www.TheGaleCompany.com
RE: CM and Unity 2003..>Different question [ In reply to ]
Marc--

Number 1, you need at least 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 would probably be better to
work with exchange 2003.

I'm working on the same thing basically.

I open a TAC case and they told me to get with my Cisco partner or
account team. Since I do it myself my Account Team is helping me. I
will let you know what I find out.

Scott