Mailing List Archive

no busytone from ISDN-TO-VOIP
Hi!
I have a question. Perhaps someone have the same problem and could solve
this. Some users did not get an busy tone, when the user is
busy. I found this link, which describe my problem and I don't
understand the solution. In this link it is a feature of the IOS that
some users , which use two-stage dialing, can not hear anything.
It is a feature that after a timeout the isdn connection is cleared
without the user know what happens.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a0080111b58.shtml#busytone

So can anyone tell me, why this is a feature ?
How can I disable this, in order to let every user get a
busy tone, regardles which kind of dialing he use.

I have 3640 with 12.3(7)T.
The global voice commands are configured too.
voice call convert-discpi-to-prog
voice rtp send-recv

Regards,
Ahmad