Thanks in advance

<M>

The Gale Company is one of the largest real estate companies in the industry with a global portfolio exceeding 60 million square feet of office space. For more information contact 973-301-9500 or visit www.TheGaleCompany.com
re: Call Recording.. [ In reply to ]
Yes.. Look at CRS, IPCC, ICD, what every cisco calls it. We are currently doing that.

Scott

Is anyone using any applications to record IP calls?  We have need to (Silently) record some calls of some of our users as well as want to record our front reception calls for customer service training..

Re: Call Recording.. [ In reply to ]
Callrex

Blackberry Wireless E-Mail From:
Tim Frazee