Mailing List Archive

Re: cisco-voip Digest, Vol 17, Issue 39
> From: "Voll, Scott" <Scott.Voll@wesd.org>
> "After talking with our software developers I found we do not support
> ECMA qsig. We only support ISO qsig. And for the basic call feature we
> comply with the 3rd edition (2000) . Make sure your PBX qsig software
> is not using the 1995 version if when using ISO qsig you still get same
> problem.

I had a similar problem working with Nortel. Some good soul here (sorry, forgot
his name) told me that H.323 works with ECMA Q.sig and MGCP works with ISO
Q.sig; thus, I switched to MGCP and our Nortel people switcheed to ISO and then
I started gettig names passing thrugh (not in all cases, but still an
improvement...).
__Yehavi: