Mailing List Archive

gateway-gatekeeper config
Hello,
I have registered my gw to gk. But it doesnt work properly.
I send config and sh ga. When a call comes to my gw, sometimes I can terminate. But mostly calls are droped with short duration. Is there extra config or wrong in my gk configuration. What is the problem?
Can you help me?
Thanks

as5350#sh ga
H.323 ITU-T Version: 4.0 H323 Stack Version: 0.1
H.323 service is up
Gateway as5350 is registered to Gatekeeper saharagk
Alias list (CLI configured)
H323-ID as5350
Alias list (last RCF)
H323-ID as5350
H323 resource thresholding is Disabled

interface FastEthernet0/0
ip address a.b.c.d 255.255.255.0
duplex auto
speed auto
h323-gateway voip interface
h323-gateway voip id saharagk ipaddr x.x.x.x 1718
h323-gateway voip h323-id as5350
h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr a.b.c.d

controller E1 3/1
ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15,17-28 type r2-digital

dial-peer voice 24 voip
permission orig
huntstop
destination-pattern ^9054T