Mailing List Archive

FXO disconnect problem with Panasonic 616
Hello,

I have Cisco1760 with voice FXO card connected to Panasonic 616. I have
problem when call is ended on the other side FXO port remains in off-hook
state ad infinity until it is shuting down manually. I tried any combinations
of supervisory disconnect settings (signal, anytone, dualtone pre-connect,
dualtone mid-call) and I also tried every cptone locale settings.
I see that the router canot recognize BUSY tone from PBX when other side
closes connection. Where the problem is? Does it have relationship to the
cptone locale settings? Have I define cptone-custom settings? In this case I
need freq-pair and cadence settings for all types of progress tones of this
type of PBX.
My IOS version is 12.2.15T5. I have the following settings on FXO port:

voice-port 2/0
playout-delay nominal 1500
playout-delay mode fixed
no comfort-noise
timeouts initial 30
timeouts interdigit 6
timeouts wait-release 10
description ### Extension 17 ###
supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
no battery-reversal

---> cptone US default

I am including tracing of the problem:

When all is idle:
prompt>sh voice call sum
PORT CODEC VAD VTSP STATE VPM STATE
============== ======== === ==================== ======================
2/0 - - - FXOLS_ONHOOK
2/1 - - - FXOLS_ONHOOK

I am calling extension 17:

prompt>sh voice call sum
PORT CODEC VAD VTSP STATE VPM STATE
============== ======== === ==================== ======================
2/0 - - - FXOLS_WAIT_RING_MIN
2/1 - - - FXOLS_ONHOOK

after 1st ring router responds with dial tone:

prompt>sh voice call sum
PORT CODEC VAD VTSP STATE VPM STATE
============== ======== === ==================== ======================
2/0 None y S_DIGIT_COLLECT FXOLS_PROCEEDING
2/1 - - - FXOLS_ONHOOK

I hang up the phone. Router waits 30 s for digit collection (timeouts
initial). After this timeout router enters WAIT_RELEASE state:

prompt>sh voice call sum
PORT CODEC VAD VTSP STATE VPM STATE
2/0 None y S_WAIT_RELEASE_NC FXOLS_PROCEEDING
2/1 - - - FXOLS_ONHOOK

In this state router remains ad infinity.

Thanks,