SIP-NOTIFY in IOS 12.3(9)
I am running IOS 12.3(9) IP PLUS on an AS5350.
When entering dtmf-relay in a SIP VOIP dial-peer, the sip-notify option
does not show up.
All I see is the H245 and rtp-nte options.

I have tried 12.3(6) also - same problem.

Below is a copy of a dial-peer that I am trying to add this command to.

Does any one have any ideas on how I can get this command available??
Re: SIP-NOTIFY in IOS 12.3(9) [ In reply to ]
Brentt,

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/vvfax_c/callc_c/sip_c/sipc1_c/chapter7.htm

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/vvfax_c/callc_c/sip_c/sipc1_c/sipftgde.htm

SIP NOTIFY-Based Out-of-Band DTMF Relay Support was added in
12.3(4)T. Try upgrade to 12.3(4)T and later.

/Wes