gsm channel bank------------->controller e1--as5350---------->

radius

Can you help me or send config part only belongs to origination?

RE: origination [ In reply to ]
Did you add a dial-peer for incoming called number?

Dial-peer voice 10 pots

Port xxxx

Incoming callet .T

And you need a Dia-peer voip to direct the traffic to the terminator.

Dial-peer voice 20 voip

Destination-pattern xxT

Session target ip4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Tech xxxx

This is really generic.

Daniel

_____

I am new with as5350 configuration. I can not configure my as5350 gateway
for call origination.

gsm channel bank------------->controller e1--as5350---------->

radius

Can you help me or send config part only belongs to origination?

_____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/aac/*http:/promotions.yahoo.com/new
_mail/static/ease.html> Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.