v-mail.

TIA

Scott
Re: V-mail to operator [ In reply to ]
The 0 in itself is not going to extension 0, but has been assigned to a call handler. The default setup for Unity is for 0 to go to the Operator Call Handler. You will have to create a new Call Handler which sends the caller to a different destination. Then, using the bulk edit tool, edit those individuals to have their 0 input key to be sent to the correct call handler. You can also configure 0 (or any other number) to go to a different subscriber.