Mailing List Archive

HELP TCL 2.0 DEbitcard for German and Russian
Hello
We have a cisco AS 5350 . We are doing prepaid calling card. We ahve a working TCL script for the English language but we would like to add German and Russian Language support to the calling card platform. We copied the prompts for Russian from the cisco site and we have the language prompts for German too. And help on the changes which needs to be done on the script side would be greatly appreciated.
we added the following the to the router but I guess the script needs to be changed to handle the dynamic prompts.

call application voice ikondial5 language 1 en
call application voice ikondial5 set-location en 0 tftp://195.128.32.67/en/
call application voice ikondial5 language 2 de
call application voice ikondial5 set-location de 0 tftp://195.128.32.67/de/
call application voice ikondial5 language 3 ru
call application voice ikondial5 set-location ru 0 tftp://195.128.32.67/ru/

Regards,
Kaan Kamali
cell +90 532 343 5817