Mailing List Archive

CRA / AD2000
I’ve just avoided this problem but I now need it fixed.

I have CM 3.3.4 and IPCC Express 3.1.2 LDAPed with AD 2000. I have all the agents working expect one (me). 15 agents work but I don’t. I administer the whole IPT System and have Admin rights in everything (including IPCC). I believe my problem is my resource name. I'm just unable to log into the Desktop agent. I can get to the Admin desktop.

If you go to subsystems → ICD → Resources. I’m the only one that does not have a Resource name. I do have a Resource ID but no Resource name. I believe this is an Active Directory Problem but I can't figure out how to fix it. (Other then get rid of AD, Which won’t happen, or not at least for a few months.) Can someone point me in the right direction? My work around at this point is setup a new user in AD. All users are in the default users AD folder.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Scott