Mailing List Archive

VoIP transit call
Hi all,

My gw1 is working with destination gw2(partner) directly.
Gw 2 accepts only gw1 ip address.

I want to send calls from my gw3 to gw2 via gw1.
Gw 1 will be transit gw. All gws are Cisco5300.

But gw1 is releasing all calls (h323 cause code =3).

Please help me How i can make transit calls via GW1.

I did like below.

Gw3 :
dial-peer voice 33 voip
destination pattern 123T
session target ipv4:gateway1-ip-address

Gw1 :
dial-peer voice 11 voip
destination pattern 123T
session target ipv4:gateway2-ip-address

Gw1 :
dial-peer voice 11 pot
destination pattern 123T
port 0:0
RE: VoIP transit call [ In reply to ]
Greetings Sumiya,

AFAIK this was not possible before the new IPIP Gateway features in IOS.

This feature appears to be added in 12.3 code:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configurati
on_example09186a00801b0803.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_qanda
_item09186a00801da69b.shtml