workgroup with the CM servers.

Thanks for any and all help in advance.

Scott
RE: CRA [ In reply to ]
I had this exact problem.. Your users will need to be able to read the
\\cra-server\desktop_cfg share and be able to write to folders under it.
I don't remember the exact folders, but you can look it up here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B25D52278

In my scenario, I added the CRA server to the domain, created a domain
group "Support Users" and gave them the proper access on the share.