Mailing List Archive

GSM connection
Hello

Connection:

NOKIA 22 GSM terminal connected to FXS port ( router 1760 ).

Problem:

When I call to GSM number 00666666666 everythink goes good until I would
like to hang up a call without any connection. Than my cell phone (
666666666 ) still rings 60 seconds. I found why - because router gives
to GSM terminal silence after disconnection , and GSM terminal waits for
busy tone ( It can learn busy tone ).

Mayby someone knows how to reconfigure router , that after hunging up
one side I could hear busy tone .

When I configured voice port with timeout disconnect 10, it gives very
high frequency signal that GSM terminal can't learn. It must be busy
tone signal.

Any help needed.

Marcin
RE: GSM connection [ In reply to ]
Is your 1760 using FXS or FXO ports? I believe tone disconnect is a
configurable option:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09
186a00800ae2d1.shtml

/Wes