Any idea?

Regards

Goyman
RE: Adding 0 prefix [ In reply to ]
translation rule samples:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuratio
n_example09186a0080094681.shtml

/Wes

Re: Adding 0 prefix [ In reply to ]
Starting in 12.2(11)T, you can use voice translation-rules which use SED
regular expressions; see url below. There are likely a few ways to do this
but I show an example below which should do what you want.

Bryan

!
voice translation-rule 1
rule 1 /^.*/ /0\0/
!
!
voice translation-profile translate_calling
translate calling 1
!

!
voice-port 0:D
translation-profile incoming translate_calling
!

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122
t/122t11/ftgwrepg.htm#1038140