--
Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared@puck.nether.net
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
RE: configuring 7920 [ In reply to ]
I did the same thing fumbling through. But you should be able to
manually configure it through the menus. Set you SSID and WEP key then
you should be able to get on the network. They you can configure it.
If worst comes to worst, you can manually configure everything. To get
it up and running then set it back to dynamic.

Scott