I am having a rather annoying problem. I have this billing software that
charges the users only for the calls that get through the first time. If ,
for some reason, a call gets rejected or does not complete, but it completes
on another hunted dial-peer, it does not bill.

Is there a way to tell Cisco to only send the start/stop-voip radius packet
only when the call actually was completed?

Thank you!
Costin
Re: billing problem!!! :( [ In reply to ]
Hello Costin,

>I am having a rather annoying problem. I have this billing software that
>charges the users only for the calls that get through the first time. If ,
>for some reason, a call gets rejected or does not complete, but it completes
>on another hunted dial-peer, it does not bill.

It might be when you have only 1 dial-peer in radius server
configuration and more than one dial-peer in gateway configuration so
radius server doesn't understand call through second(backup) dial-peer.

>Is there a way to tell Cisco to only send the start/stop-voip radius packet
>only when the call actually was completed?

you don't need such feature, you need to have all statistics for all
calls. Check your billing configuration.

--
Oleg Shevtsov
Chief of NOC InterExchange Carrier