Mailing List Archive

Cisco 5400..
I’d ask this elsewhere but I’m not sure where I’d post it.. so here it
goes.

I got a 5400 performing as a Fax to Email gateway.. I’m using
app_libretto_onramp.2.0.1.1.tcl to wrap around the built in
FAX_ON_VFC_ONRAMP_APP fax application. I would like to generate radius
accounting entries based on the duration of the calls. I added a “aaa
accounting start leg_incoming” call to the app_libretto_onramp script,
but alas.. I’m not reciveing any accounting records on my radius server.
Does anyone have any suggestions or insight as to why I wouldn’t? Does
the FAX_ON_VFC_ONRAMP_APP return the call leg to the program that called
it?

Kyle Stone

---