Mailing List Archive

SoftSwitches
Hi all,
Our company is looking to purchase a softswitch. I heard a lot of good
things about the below vendors. Could someone with experience throw me some
advices? Thanks for any input.

Acme Packet
MediaRing VoizBridge
Nextone
Sonus
Mera

Which product provides the best friendly interface with optimal performance
and economical pricing? Which vendor should we stay away?

Please always call my cell first.

Cheers,

Frank Kim
Loud Packet, Inc. / TelePacket, Inc.
27455 Tierra Alta Way, Suite A.
Temecula, CA 92590
Main: 714-263-9000
Direct: 714-263-9099
Mobile: 909-757-5119
Fax: 909-494-4425
Email: frank@loudpacket.com
frank@telepacket.com
Web: http://www.loudpacket.com
http://www.telepacket.com

***Free 5mbps tier 1 internet bandwidth at One Wilshire, Los Angeles***
http://www.telepacket.com/docs/Free_Internet.doc
Re: SoftSwitches [ In reply to ]
Hello Frank,

I have one more softswitch which is not listed: IXC Softswitch.
detailed information about features you can find at
http://ixcaccounting.com/eng/softswitch.html
A big list of features can be found here, but for non-boring talk
I should say that softswitch can handle h323 and SIP calls, it's based
on FreeBSD OS(MS free system).
Web interface for configuration and maintenance.
This softswitch is a complex solution, not like decomposed:
softswitch in one box and billing in other one.
IXC softswitch has integrated billing.
If you interested in call routing than I should say that it's
flexible: 3 types of routing, individual and general hunting.
A lots of features... You can easy test it and add to list.