regards.

--
S.N.O.O.P.: Synthetic Networked Organism Optimized for Peacekeeping
Cisco CallManager shared line q. [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to create shared line on two or more devices registred with my CM ? For example when call
routed to directory number 1111 two or more devices ringing, and each device have own directory number at the same time.

regards.

--
S.N.O.O.P.: Synthetic Networked Organism Optimized for Peacekeeping
RE: Cisco CallManager shared line q. [ In reply to ]
What version of CM are you using?

In 3.3 I think your only option is a shared line, with each phone having
the same number or put them in a Hunt Group and only one rings at a
time, but will ring all eventually.

4.0 might have some other options.

Scott

RE: Cisco CallManager shared line q. [ In reply to ]
Hunt groups in 4.0 have a "group ring" function that allows a single number to ring multiple phones, each with different numbers. This is your eventual solution. There is no other way in 3.3 or earlier to accomplish this.