by checkýng their caller id(ANI)

Thank you
Kaan Kamali
RE: Helppp!! needed Incoming lines DID [ In reply to ]
You would have to modify the FSM at the bottom of your original TCL script to add one more state, for example: “AUTH_BY_ANI”, and define its transitions.
E.G.:
set fsm(CALL_INIT,ev_setup_indication) "act_Setup AUTH_BY_ANI"
set fsm(AUTH_BY_ANI,ev_authorize_done) "act_AniAuth LANGSELECTION"

In the example above, you’ll also have to write the function “act_AniAuth” where you’ll have to send an aaa request to your radius server with the calling-number and wait for authorization.

Hope this helps,

Juan