Event ID: 1008

Date: 4/8/2004

Time: 11:19:40 AM

User: N/A

Computer: MVUM01

Received message event 2 on NotifyQ for user
cn=sman,cn=Recipients,ou=MARIN,o=MARKETTOOLS who is not monitored. No
MWI or notifications will occur for this user. To correct, perform a
resync of all mailusers with UTIM: go to the Properties tab of your
integration and press the Resynchronize button.

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

What does this mean and what will resync do or impact?

thanks in advance,

-=Vandy=-
RE: Unity NotifyQ error [ In reply to ]
Vandy,

Do the resynch. It won't impact or hurt anything.

Jesse

_____