aim: macmedley01
medley@appiaservices.com

You can now call our Support Line 877-277-4297, option 2
RE: CCM AXL SOAP interface [ In reply to ]
Tim,

There are limited examples here:
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5453/c1667/ccmig
ration_09186a00801ed2a8.pdf

/Wes

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces@puck.nether.net]On Behalf Of Tim Medley
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 5:09 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] CCM AXL SOAP interface

Does anyone have any sample scripts/source code they could share for using
the CCM AXL interface? I am interested in using the AXL interface for some
automation and reporting but I am not a programmer. I am thinking I might be
able to work off of a sample script If I could find one.

tm

Tim Medley

Director of Technical Operations

Appia Communications