Mailing List Archive

Call Manager Installation
Folks.

I know this may not be a answered but I need to try. I have a Call
Manager running today. But I need to do some tests on the version 3.3(2) so
I can deploy it on another office. But for doing this tests I need to
Install the Call manager on a machine which is not on the appoved list ( I'm
trying to install it on a Compaq Evo D300 Desktop only for testing purposes
).
I know that is a trick onthe registry or something. If someone know could
you please provide me a steep by steep on how to install it on this machine?

Thanks and Regards,

Andre Luis

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br