luck. Hoping someone else could shed some light on the subject.

TIA

Scott
CRA 3.1(2) [ In reply to ]
I'm in the process of setting up CRA 3.1(2) and have setup the CM stuff.
Now I'm to Chapter 4 "provisioning". I got to page 4-5 where you
provision A JTAPI Trigger and "None" comes up in the Application Name
drop-down with no other options. What did I do wrong? Did I miss a
step somewhere? Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Scott
RE: CRA 3.1(2) [ In reply to ]
You need to associate the CTI Route Point with the user account in
CallManager that you specified as JTAPI Provider. If it's still not showing
up, you may need to reset the Device.

Jesse