From: Ryan Ratliff [mailto:rratliff@cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 10:42 AM
To: Kyle Stone; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Asterisk and a CCM...

Obviously my ignorance of Asterisk is getting in the way here.

In the CallManager web page go to Application->Serviceability. Then go
Trace->Configuration. Choose the server that the phone is registered
to.
Select the Cisco CallManager service.
Now hit the "Set Default" button, and then change the debug trace level
detailed (drop-down box). Hit Update.

Now your CCM traces are being logged in full detail to c:\program
files\cisco\trace\ccm.

-Ryan