but nothing that I need :) and I have found no tool that can talk with the
CGMA server (using a protocol called Real Time Management Protocol) without
being disconnected after a while.

Has anyone managed to do this? I have worked with Quintum machines thus
far and I need something similar to the Call Detail Records that it did.

I really need help on this. Help? Help!

Thanks,
Costin
RE: Technical information log? [ In reply to ]
if you need voice quality info similar to 'show call xxxx' then radius
is of no use.

make a simple tool that browses the voice sub-tree of cisco dial mib
(you prolly want to browse the history tables in that mib) and stores it
in a database

--

deejay

Re: Technical information log? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

you can try http://ixcaccounting.com.
It is not free, but stable billing for Radius compartible devices.