Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Jack
RE: Cisco CallManager redirect incoming call without ip phone. [ In reply to ]
Sure, use a translation pattern in CallManager.

Here is the section on Configuring Translation Patterns in the CCM Admin
guide
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_ad
ministration_guide_chapter09186a00800cde36.html

tm

Tim Medley
Appia Communications
(231) 929-0970 x112