Am I just not looking in the right spot?

Any help would be Great :-(

Scott
Re: Product Key for OS [ In reply to ]
I had a consultant install this for us and he knew a link off the Cisco
site for it, unfortunately, I didn't save the link. My guess would be
to either open a TAC case for it or just ask the reseller whom you
purchased it from! Or maybe type in some relevant keywords on the site
with your CCO login and it might come up.

Try these:

Table 2-3: Cisco Product Keys
Product Product Key

Windows 2000

FVHD IAZA ROFJ DERJ

Cisco CallManager

OWVG GQWX UZLS GGTR

Cisco IP IVR

UOXV TJBN WVRY HVGX

Cisco IP ICD

DBVW GZDQ RZQW FBML

From:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V28C21687 (requires CCO Login I believe)

On 2/25/2004 11:33 AM, Voll, Scott wrote:

> I'm beating my head on the wall. I just got my 7825 and the software
> for IPCC Express. I have looked high and low and can't find any
> stinkin' product key to load the OS. Here is a link at where I am (
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/iptel_os/install/o
> s200024.htm#31604 )and it says "To obtain the product key, review the
> application installation documentation" I'm not finding it anywhere.
> Am I just not looking in the right spot?
>
> Any help would be Great :-(

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.
Re: Product Key for OS [ In reply to ]
I sent Scott the direct link but you can find it pretty easily by searching
for callmanager product key off of www.cisco.com.

-Ryan

RE: Product Key for OS [ In reply to ]
Thanks Ryan, Bill and Anthony--

I knew I was looking in the wrong spot.

Sure would be nice if it just came on the cd sleeve like other software
vendors.

Thanks

From:

Re: Product Key for OS [ In reply to ]
It should also be buried in the text docs that came with it.

-Ryan

RE: Product Key for OS [ In reply to ]
I have had problems with Win2K installed on voice servers running
applications other than CCM. I think the key tells the installer what
features to load. If you have time call TAC. It should be with the
paperwork the software came with. Not the thick install book, but more
of a pamphlet.

I'm beating my head on the wall. I just got my 7825 and the software
for IPCC Express. I have looked high and low and can't find any
stinkin' product key to load the OS. Here is a link at where I am (
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/iptel_os/install/o
s200024.htm#31604 )and it says "To obtain the product key, review the
application installation documentation" I'm not finding it anywhere. Am