Im currently doing a lab setup and i think i have it all correctly setup execpt for one little tiny configuration setting somewhere. My Cisco 7960 Phone can see the router, get an ip address but it can't find the Call Manager. it states that the ip of the CCM is 169.xxx.xxx.xxx subnet. Is there a way to manually configure that IP address to 192.168.1.18 instead of timing out trying to find the CCM Server?

Thank You

Brian
RE: CCM 3.3 Configuration Question [ In reply to ]
Try specifying the Admin VLAN to the VLAN your CallManager is on. Then
reboot the phone.

Re: CCM 3.3 Configuration Question [ In reply to ]
Try changing the DHCP server to reply with option 150, set to the
CallManager/TFTP server's IP address. If an IOS device does DHCP, use:

ip dhcp pool voice_pool
option 150 ip 192.168.1.18

To use a hostname instead of an IP, set option 66 instead of 150 (and make
sure you're serving valid nameserver IPs).
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2797/products_tech_note09186a0080093fbe.shtml
may help.

Troy
Re: CCM 3.3 Configuration Question [ In reply to ]
You can also make sure CiscoCCM1.<your domain> resolves to your call
manager. I've had to do that at remote offices where we were serving
DHCP from network devices and did not have the option to send any custom
dhcp options, like option 150 or 66.