Mailing List Archive

Caller ID question with CM
If "VOIP" comes up on my caller ID what does that mean? I keep getting that. Thanks!
RE: Caller ID question with CM [ In reply to ]
Is this in reguards to inbound or outbound calls? If they are inbound
calls, make sure your provider is passing caller ID to you. Also check
the the gateway configuration and make sure you have the "Significant
Digits" set to ALL or 7 under Inbound Calls.

For outbound calls, there's 2 places you can configure the caller ID
displayed. You also need to make sure that your provider is passing
caller ID for outbound calls as well. You should check the "Caller ID
DN" on the gateway configuration for the Outbound Calls. Also, verify
you have a # specified in the "Calling Party Transform Mask" of the
Route Pattern you are using to dial out with. This is what it passed to
the provider to display on outbound calls.

Hope this helps!

Jesse