appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
RE: Cisco MCS-7830 upgradeable to 3.3 question [ In reply to ]
Yes and yes.

I have upgraded a couple of Cisco MCS-7830's (Compaq 1600R) and a
non-cisco compaq 1600R without issue.

Be aware that there is a good chance that the MCS7830 and/or Compaq
1600R may not be able to run CCM 4.0 without some sort of hacks.

Depending on your home lab needs/intent this may be important.

tim