reason not to? I was thinking of trying it with the workstation version
as only it supports the USB dongle.

jeff
RE: Unity on VMWare? [ In reply to ]
I have been running Unity 3.1 and 4.0 on VMWare GSX in my lab for some
time. Works great for testing. I also run CCM, CRA, CCC, and other
related IPT apps under VMWare. So far I have not encountered any issues.

I have not run any of these apps under VMWare in a production
environment. At a previous company we implemented some big IBM Servers
running VMWare ESX. IBM Global Services, did not recommend running SQL
or Exchange at the time, so we did not test CCM or Unity under VMWare.

tm

Tim Medley
Appia Communications
(231) 929-0970 x112