and going.

Thanks in advance.

Trent
RE: voip [ In reply to ]
Trent--

Things that come to mind; Phones, Switches (inline power is nice so that
you don't have to have the power packs, which cost about the same as a
switch per port. Amazing out cisco works that :-) modules for your 26
and 3600 routers to interface with the telco. And a way of doing call
control (ie. Call manager, or some other server like SIP which I know
almost nothing about).

Scott