scott.voll@wesd.org

Confidential
This E-Mail and any attachments transmitted with it are property of Willamette ESD and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this E-Mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify me at scott.voll@wesd.org and delete this E-Mail and any attachments. Any other use, retention, forwarding, printing, or copying of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited.

Re: Bulk route patterns [ In reply to ]
Scott,

Unfortunately, the BAT tool doesn't provide for a way to bulk add route plan
element's; partitions, calling search spaces, route patterns, etc.

Hopefuly that will be added in a future version of the BAT tool, I'm told
the next version of BAT should add a bunch of new features.

Keep in mind that you can use wild cards and ranges in route patterns so you
may be able to simplify som e if the route patterns you want to add. For
example, you can put in a range of NPX's:
50331[5-6]XXXX would match 503315XXXX and 503316XXXX

Here's some more info on using wildcards in route patterns.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800c4bb6.html#32194

tm