pls advice any suggestion or where could be the problem

thanks by advance

karthi
RE: h323 problem [ In reply to ]
Greetings Karthi,

Please enable "debug ras", "deb h225 asn1", and "debug gate main 5" on your
gatekeeper.
Then place a successfull call between 2 GK endpoints and place a failed call
between 2 GK endpoints.

Compare the debugs and find the difference.
Your syslog message below simply says that a reason code was not provided
when the call terminated. While this is not necessarily good, the call is
already being torn down so you need to look earlier in time to figure out
why the call was disconnected.

/Wes