for internal extension numbers. Is there a way this can be done?
What I mean is: when you receive a call from some local extension, the
name of the corresponding user is displayed. Not so when you are called
from the outside PSTN. What I'd like to do is look up caller numbers `on
the fly' from Cisco Personal Address Book (or other directory) and show
the corresponding relevant info (name, usually) in place of the number.

Miljenko Tkalec, CCNP
CS Computer Systems
Re: external caller's name [ In reply to ]
Unfortunately this is not currently possible. It is a feature request
that is being roadmapped. If you can ping your Cisco account team and
express your interest in this feature we can work to get it implemented
more quickly.

/Wes

Re: external caller's name [ In reply to ]
mr. Tkalec,

please contact me off-list - i believe we do have exactly what you need

--

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by
blowing first.