Transform mask of the DN i want the call to go to, but this results in a
fast busy. I would rather not just make this another line on their phone.

tia
RE: simple q [ In reply to ]
Use a translation pattern to trasnform 1000 to 2000 and use
the correct CSS and partitions.

/Wes

Re: simple q [ In reply to ]
Jeff,

There's a couple of ways to do this:

1) Create a translation pattern in CCM that matches the old number and
transforms it to the new number
2) Create a Device Profile in CCM with a line configured for the old number
and use call forward all to direct the call to the new number

tm

Tim Medley, CCDP, CCNP
IPT Consultant

http://www.iptnetworkers.com