From: Voll, Scott [mailto:Scott.Voll@wesd.org]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 9:47 AM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [ ] - [ ] - [cisco-voip] How do I get a persons name on the
phone - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

OK another newby question.

I have my call manager 3.3.3sr1 up and running, routing and happy. So
now I'm working on the nice little things.

I do have corporate directories working and I know how to associate a
user to a phone, but I don't know how to get the persons name on the
phone display. Any help would be great..... I'm having a hard time
finding any info on Cisco CCO.

Scott Voll
Network Analyst, CCNA
Willamette ESD