Scott Voll
Network Analyst, CCNA
Willamette ESD

Re: Anyone with experince? [ In reply to ]
You can configure a route pattern in the CM that contains the access code.
You need to be aware however that the placed calls will show up in the
phone's log with the access code clearly shown. I imagine it would be
relatively simple to set up a CRS script to allow an access code. That
would prevent anyone with access to the phone from seeing the access code in
the placed calls list.

-Ryan