Mailing List Archive

Issues after configuring MRA Activation Code Onboarding
I recently upgraded CUCM/IM&P from 11.5 to 14 SU3. I was working through the MRA Device Onboarding via Activation Codes steps in the following url with the hope to move away from LDAP credentials on our remote phones.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/config_guide/X14-2/mra/exwy_b_mra-deployment-guide-x142/exwy_m_provisioning-mra-devices.html#reference_35719A784F748D438ECD09A88404D0AD

Shortly after the Cisco Cloud Onboarding - Generate Voucher step, all of our Jabber clients were prompted with, Configuration Changes Detected (sign out). After signing out, the username and password screen in Jabber was noticeably different, but logged in successfully. Then we are prompted to update credentials for the Directory Service credentials. Entering username and password again, Jabber is logged in and working.

I am trying to figure out why this occurred as nothing in the guide states this is expected.

Of course this is keeping my helpdesk very busy this morning since it was a surprise to our users.

Anyone offer insight as to what happened here or what I missed with my configuration?

Thank you.

Sean.