can be disabled or timeout increased?

Thanks,
Erick
Re: DRF add intelligence thread [ In reply to ]
In CSCvb81026 a workaround was reconfiguring OpenSSH on the windows server

SSHD config file for windows config file has SSHMaxConnections=16 and SSHTimeout=60 respectively. Removed these parameters and CDR-CAR backup completed successfully.

So far I do not see any option to disable or extend timeout of intelligence thread