Mailing List Archive

Hopefully this is an easy question.... user activity reporting..
Hopefully this is an easy question.... user activity reporting..

I have an instance of UCM 9.0 still running.. sadly, totally end of
support, etc..

Does anyonw know whether it is possible to get a list of users who've
recently used the
CCMUser page?

We're trying to figure out who still uses that to forward/unforward phones..
Have bever been asked that before..
There doesn't seem to be an "user audit log" in the canned Reports..

Again, this is for the unsupported old UCM 9.0 platform...

Thanks Tim

--

*Quis custodiet
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F>ipsos*

Tim Reimers

Network Administrator

I.T Services

City of Asheville

treimers@ashevillenc.gov

(desk) 828-259-5512

(cell) 828-552-1585

Please do NOT use the contact information above for unsolicited sales
contacts.

All unsolicited sales calls > /dev/null
Re: Hopefully this is an easy question.... user activity reporting.. [ In reply to ]
Hi Tim,

The way I’ve done it is going into RTMT > AuditLog Viewer > Select the Publisher from the drop down list. Under Audit App Logs expand to see the different days worth of logs that have been archived.
Next, sort by Resource Accessed, and scroll to “Cisco Self Service”. There you should see the users under the UserID column

[cid:image001.jpg@01D819CC.6A4B1D40]
Vince Cannizzaro
Network Analyst I
Information Technology Services
Voice & Infrastructure
(905) 546-2424 Ext. 3927

treimers@ashevillenc.gov<mailto:treimers@ashevillenc.gov>

Re: Hopefully this is an easy question.... user activity reporting.. [ In reply to ]
Tomcat/Tomcat Security Logs should have that info.

Re: Hopefully this is an easy question.... user activity reporting.. [ In reply to ]
Thanks!

I'll try that now..