Could it just take time for the port to propagate to other carriers and this will eventually work itself out over the coming days? Or could there be something else causing calls from specific callers to still route through our old PRI carrier?

Thanks for any advice or knowledge you can share on this.

Sean.
Re: Ported to SIP carrier - some calls still coming in old carrier [ In reply to ]
I’ve seen this with toll free numbers that deliver a local DID in, so you don’t know what the toll free being dialed is.
If you don’t have local records you will need to go to your toll free carrier (might not be the same one that owned the PRI) and request reports of all TFNs owned and what they point at or what they deliver to you when dialed.

Loren