Mailing List Archive

Re: [External] Re: Cellphone with pararell calls
Honestly it may be an issue with the app. If I recreate this scenario with
Jabber, I get this prompt.

It’s clearly an iPhone prompt. And if I select “hold and accept” it does
work, and doesn’t leak audio.

There’s nothing I could select that would leak audio, as far as I can tell.

Does Webex Teams not use the system call prompts? I’m not really familiar.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 19:58 Pawlowski, Adam <ajp26@buffalo.edu> wrote:

> Sure, it does not sound like an ideal situation to be in, but, the issue I
> believe is with the platform more than the application.
>

> Hybrid Calling is done for users anyways, and no new customers can
> activate it. If you can configure additional or existing Expressway for
> MRA, I would hope it would have a better experience.

Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey
VBH Annex B-5
+1 256 824 5331