(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.

If you no longer wish to receive commercial messages, you can unsubscribe
by accessing this link: http://www.bennettjones.com/unsubscribe
Re: Wrong ITL cert on subscribers [ In reply to ]
One option is to use the Pre-8.0 enterprise field. If you get all your phones registered correctly, ie using your publisher as TFTP, you can then disable (or enable?) that enterprise parameter which requires a reboot of the phones. Then, you can update all your certs, itl/ctl files and the flip the pre-8.0 parameter.

Or something like that. IT’s what is typically done when you rebuild a cluster offline or move clusters.

We’ve used this in the past a number of times.

Lelio