We are finally refreshing our 7970's. We wanted to factory reset the old phones before sending out for scrap. Is there a way to factory reset without having to connect to the network?

Thanks.

Sean.
Re: 7900 Factory Reset w/out connecting to the network [ In reply to ]
Sean,

The two codes for it, are to hold the pound key when powering it on.

When the line keys flash, key go of pound and enter: 123456789*0# , which should erase the configuration.

If you observe that it is still showing internal information, try 3491672850*# , which in my experience rips it down to a bootstrap, but, I've never loaded the term default on it to see if there's anything left by the time it recovers.

Best,

Adam