Hi

can anybody please help to fix this call flow issue

the call flow is like this

Hunt pilot number --> linegroup --> algorithm set as broadcast and LG -
Phone ext(9999) set CFA To Mobile number(XXXXX). Please let me know is
there any alternate for apart from SNR ?
--

*Thanks,Arun*
Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
Call forwarding is ignored for members of hunt groups.

If you actually configure SNR (like with RDP/RD) then that does work. In
fact, you don't even need a Cisco phone in the membership of the LG to ring
a cell phone. Once you build the DN on the RDP you can add the DN to the
LG.

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
Could you not use “forward no coverage” for this ?

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
Nope. The forward no coverage is for the following scenario only:

1. Caller calls phone DN directly
2. DN is set to forward to a Hunt Pilot
3. Hunt Group (HP+HL+LG) cannot cover to a member for some reason (e.g.,
RNA)
4. Call is now forwarded to the DN's Forward No Coverage destination

Seems like a strange scenario, one in which I have never needed nor been
asked to configure. I wonder who the hell uses that and why?

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
I haven’t been into CUCM in ages, but there used to be a secret field in some advanced area I forget the name of, where you could type in the name of a particular Cisco Bug ID, and then when you go to a hunt pilot there will magically be call forwarding settings there that you can specify directly on the hunt pilot.

-mn

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
agents are not at the office because of COVID situation and they want to
attend the calls, hence they requested to forward the calls to their mobile
phones

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 9:14 PM Anthony Holloway <
avholloway+cisco-voip@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope. The forward no coverage is for the following scenario only:
>
> 1. Caller calls phone DN directly
> 2. DN is set to forward to a Hunt Pilot
> 3. Hunt Group (HP+HL+LG) cannot cover to a member for some reason
> (e.g., RNA)
> 4. Call is now forwarded to the DN's Forward No Coverage destination
>
> Seems like a strange scenario, one in which I have never needed nor been
> asked to configure. I wonder who the hell uses that and why?
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:22 AM Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio@uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
>> Could you not use “forward no coverage” for this ?

*Thanks,Arun*
Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
Ok, well, if your base configuration is hunt groups, and you want mobility,
the answer is likely SNR. Any reason you wanted to stay away from SNR
based solutions?

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
[image: image.png]

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
Hi Arun,

Under the hunt pilot, there is an option (If your CUCM version is not too old) "Hunt call treatment Settings" there are two options "Forward Hunt No Anwer" and "Forward Hunt busy" choose this option there "Use Forward settings of Line Group Member" for both, then forward the line group member to another non-line group member internal number and then try forwarding it to your specified destination from there, just a workaround worth trying ???? if you don't want to use SNR.

Thanks!

Jinto

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
That was for call pickup, not forwarding. They eventually made it a mainstream feature.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: call forward is not working in this scenario [ In reply to ]
There are two call forwarding settings there today (no answer and busy).
Was it something more than that?

It would be great if you had more details about it. My google searching
has turned up nothing so far.