Mailing List Archive

is finesse silent monitoring feature supported when using Jabber phone
hi all,

i am currently using cucm12, uccx 12 and want to know whether finesse silent monitoring is supported when agent and supervisor are using jabber instead of physical phone. i plan to configure silent monitoring using following post

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/cisco-finesse-silent-monitoring-issue/td-p/2521889

Regards

Naray
Re: is finesse silent monitoring feature supported when using Jabber phone [ In reply to ]
Yes, since Jabber supports BIB, which is how monitoring works. However,
you don't have to take my word for, you can prove it yourself. If you go
into CUCM > Unified Reporting > CM Phone Feature List, you can generate a
report of all phone models/devices which support monitoring.

E.g.,

[image: image.png]

Also, just FYR, the official configuration guide is here, not that using a
forum posting is bad, but I thought you might like to know nonetheless:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_5_1SU2/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-for-cisco1251SU2/cucm_b_feature-configuration-guide-for-cisco1251SU2_chapter_01010.html