awfully nice to finally realize some benefit from pxf.

Any recommendation for an ios rev that performs reliably (no big bells &
whistles needed aside from CEF/CAR) w/pxf would be appreciated.

The boxes in question only have 2 or 3 pa-h's and pa-fe's apiece,
elementary bgp and ospf configs, no more than a few hundred pvc's, and
moderate (around 700 lines) acls.

cheers,
brian
Re: [nsp] PXF crashes w/CEF enabled [ In reply to ]
This is a known IOS bug. I have been running 12.2.12 and it works fine
with CEF except on one router. That router has 1 more BGP session than
the others, and if BGP flaps a few times I get memory fragmentation and
CEF gets disabled. Other than that no issues. Before that I was running
12.2.10a and b and also no issues other than the fragmentation issue.

Cisco says its a variation of CSCdu47678 and that 12.2(10.2) should fix
it

Andre